Sunday, April 15, 2007

amor asesino

Hush, hush,
Wish I could take your pain away
Wish I could share another dawn with you
Quiero ver el rojo del amanecer
Un nuevo día brillará, she sang

Sit in the hallowed halls of church
Shout at the silence
Revel in your sins
You are resisting,
You are free
Come, take my hand,
Lead me to your sanctuary
Light me a candle
Pay it forward

Two steps forward, one backward
Sing me that song,
Amor en blanco y negro
Love me in black and white
Only you can kiss away that sting,
Only you can penetrate me
Merge my pain and sorrow
Into a fairy tale happiness

Why do you hate me?
All I want from you is love
I have so much to give you,
I dedicate my life to you
Look- I´m writing your name with my blood
I won’t ever let you go…

I have reached my end
I’m calling out to you
Won´t you listen, won´t you listen
I´m whispering
in a whimper
I dedicate my life to love
Love..love..love…

No comments: